Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Friday I'm in love...

Things I love about today, which happens to be a Friday:

Sitting around the table with the people I work with, talking about what we do, what the company's values are, what's next. The big picture.

Listening to my bosses talk about this company they have poured passion, heart, soul, sweat and innumerable hours into was so inspiring.

Loved that.

Also loved that we ate and drank together, shared stories, laughed and got to enjoy each other's company. So happy to be part of a committed, diverse, fun, smart group of people.

And then after work, I met my amazing friend Sue for dinner, wine and great conversation, so good to share my life with her.

So today, Friday, is totes lovely - and tomorrow I will be in the same room as Grand Designs guru Kevin - OMG! Love that!!!!!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment